- “If you have a brain, feel emotions, communicate with other humans, then this course is of great value to you. It explains so much about how we engage and connect with each other, particularly in conflict situations.” – Declan Greaney, Mediator, Australia.
- “This course was fascinating and the insights I gained will definitely improve my practice – and most likely, the outcomes for the people I assist with mediation..” – Lynne Pettal, Complaints Officer, HCSCC, Australia
- “Thoroughly recommend: has given me a new perspective on what positive actions I can take as a mediator to help partners work collaboratively on finding acceptable solutions and I have already, with some success, put into practice a number of my learnings.” – Blair O’Brien, Mediator, New Zealand.
- “This program has given me the scientific basis for understanding why some of my existing mediation techniques did (or didn’t) work and allowed me to become more mindful of the experience of participants.” – Emily Dewberry, Mediator and Conflict Management Coach, Australia.
- “This program greatly increased my knowledge base in relation to many aspects of conflict management. This allowed greater insights into my functioning as a mediator or coach, and possible interventions based on what is going on in the clients’ brains.” – Prof. Laurence Boulle, Australia.
- “I found the course to be extremely interesting and whilst very technical, it helped me to understand a little more about bias, rewards and how to facilitate a mediation effectively to bring about win win scenarios where possible. As I focus on workplace mediations in the one organisation, I found this particularly helpful when taking into account the culture and value proposition of the organisation.” – Vikki Napier, HR Manager, Telstra, Australia
- “Francois presented in an extremely accessible manner and ensured each session was interesting. His guest lecturers were always brilliant and, overall, the course was excellent.” – Corinne Alter, Mediator and Coach, Australia.
- “I thoroughly enjoyed this program and feel it has sparked a lifelong interest in neuroscience” – Kate Thomson, Mediator, Australia
- “I thought the program was interesting and well structured. I cannot believe how much my thinking and approach to mediations has changed.” – Jann Lennard, Australia
- “From both personal and mediation perspectives I was grateful for the opportunity to introduce a deeper understanding of decision making into life’s large and small issues.” – John Searle, Mediator, Australia
- “The program gives a structured, in depth and clear picture of the latest developments of neuroscience. Very insightful and thought provoking!” – Juanita Wijnands, Managing Director, Ideas4Culture, Netherlands
- “Neuroawareness is an excellent tool for mediators, but the topics covered will help anyone who works with people to better understand why people behave in the ways that they do, and how to create a change in that behavior. Useful for applying to others, and to ourselves. Francois is charming and professional, and a joy to speak with each week!” – Morgan Oxley, Hypnotist, Portland, OR
- “A very informative and interesting course. Excellent presenter and material.” – Charlie Belperio, Australia
- “The Neuroawareness program is a fully interactive series of weekly webinars which explores and deepens knowledge of our brains. It extended my knowledge immensely and how I can use this knowledge in my work. The group discussions are a fantastic forum to hear the experience of others, some of whom had extensive knowledge of mediation and shared their experience with the group. Guest speakers for particular topics were used and invigorated the program with their ideas and knowledge. Our facilitator, Francois was generous with his time and knowledge and has created a valuable program for mediators or negotiators. There were few “connection hiccups” and for a newly qualified Mediator I have found it great value for my investment with immediate application and ideas on how to create a rich mediation offer.” – Helen Glass, Australia.
- “The information presented is fascinating and spurs you on to a self directed journey of discovery.” – Lynne Witynski, Australia
- “Worthwhile, Francois was especially committed to our participation and sharing his knowledge and experience. I was impressed with his scope of knowledge and the effort he put into his presentations. Craig’s session on mindfulness and Joanna’s session on intercultural issues were the most valuable of those of the associate leaders.” – Francis Handy, Australia
- “I would certainly promote the program, as it compliments our previous learning. I came from a counsellor’s perspective, and others came from a legal perspective and this online program met us down the middle.” – Gillian Fraser, Australia
- “High quality programme on a fascinating topic. Excellent reference materials.” – Kathy Russel, Australia
- “It was totally different from anything I have ever done in terms of expanding my knowledge and skill base and I am grateful that I had the opportunity to participate! Thank you!” – Anja Klinkert
- “Really enjoyed the webinars and feel they have changed the way i think and do things. Much appreciated… self improvement is always something we should strive to achieve. Well worth the time and money invested.” – Annette Giles
- “This was not an easy programme but it was deeply influential and one of the most valuable training opportunities I’ve accessed in a very long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who regards themselves as interested in human reactions or who want to develop their thinking about what we do and why we do it.” – Barbara McCulloch
- “At last. A cognitive neuroscience perspective on why mediation works – and where we can improve.” – Daniel Toohey
- “This course is excellent with application beyond Dispute Resolution. Every week I learnt things that can be applied at all levels of organisations to increase learning, decrease counter-productive behaviour and help us understand that what goes on in our heads has a huge impact on our productivity and satisfaction with life.” – Eileen Henderson
- “In the past I thought that Neuroscience was not applicable to mediation. However, I had come to a point in my practice where I was at a dead end in terms of adding to my mediation skills. This course just opened up a whole new perspective and brought the magic of mediation back to life.” – Fiona Buchan-Ng
- “This program provided me with valuable information about brain function – mine and the people with whom I work – that I can use to reflect on how I can best assist people to resolve their disputes.” – Franca Petrone
- “Great program, very informative and lots of life skills learned. I have already recommended it to my friends and associates.” – John Karounos
- “I found the programme very useful and informative. I would recommend it to anyone who works with people – in particular people who are in situations of conflict.” – Julie Follas
- “This program was vitally interesting in terms of how brain function affects our ability to interact with people who we react negatively to. The emphasis on the impact of emotions puts to rest that any mediation is just about making a deal. Knowledge of the functioning of the limbic brain is critical for a mediator.” – Kathy Tetu
- “Thank you Francois for the effort and consideration you have obviously put into this course. I found it to be a really valuable course – great value given the enormous amount of material and highly practical. I would certainly recommend it.” – Leta Chen
- “I would wholeheartedly recommend this program for any person who is interested in understanding better how and why they and others act and react, think and forget and give them the tools to change all of that.” – Michael Johnstone
- “Francois is an effective, knowledgeable and caring presenter. I would recommend this course to people who want to deepen their knowledge of the brain and how to apply this new knowledge to the practice of mediation.” – Nathalie Boutet
- “I thoroughly enjoyed learning about neuroscience in this series of online lectures. The material is current, well researched and I would recommend this highly to anyone working where there is a need to address conflict.” – Paula Feathers
- “Everything about the course was thoroughly professional: preparation, content and delivery. It was one of the most stimulating topics to discover and learn more about and, for me, this is only the beginning. Value packed content, and certainly value for money, well delivered by François. I especially enjoyed the online environment for interactive learning, and found that the provision of session recordings almost immediately after the session along with additional resources to be an especially good fit for me as a way to learn. Highly recommend the program and the program owner, Francois to others. I look forward to more!” – Rhonda Whitfield
- “I found these sessions to be very interesting, valuable and the knowledge gained has enhanced my dispute resolution practice.”- Sally Wiencke
- “The content of the lectures was really interesting and I can see the value of applying neuroawareness to mediation, so it has opened up a whole new world for me and a whole new perspective to bring to the table. As someone new to this field, it was at times overwhelming. However, I can see that with time and going over the material I will absorb more and use it in my practice. There were really good resources and references to follow up on after the sessions.” – Sam McLean
- “This course exceeded my expectations on every level. As a trainer and practitioner in Dispute Resolution I gained invaluable information on how the brain functions and how this impacts on parties responses in conflict, insight into how a facilitative model of mediation is very supportive to the way the brain functions, an understanding of the impact/art of choice andits relevance to mediation, reinforcement of the importance of mindfulness and cultural awareness to the role of the mediator and many practical tools to use as practitioner and trainer. Thank you.” – Anna Quinn – Vice Chair, LEADR NZ
- “Neurowawareness has given me, as a conflict resolution professional, the opportunity to consider what I am doing in my work from a new lens. It offers scientific understanding and with this increased confidence and the opportunity for new approaches.” – Carol Powell – Past Chair, LEADR NZ