Our articles & contributions
- Chapter 3 of “Negotiation: Things Corporate Counsel Need To Know, But Were Not Taught” by Michael Leathes, due to be published in early 2017 by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
Reproduced on our website with the permission of the publisher and copyright owner.
It includes contributions by Neuroawareness and by the Centre for Interdisciplinary Affective Sciences (CISA).
- Lack, J. & Bogacz, F. 2014: PERSPECTIVE NEUROBIOLOGIQUE SUR LE RÔLE ET LE FONCTIONNEMENT DE L’AVOCAT
- Bogacz, F., 2014: The strained brain
- Bogacz, F., 2014: What is “brain drain”?
- Lack, J., 2014: A mindful approach to evaluative mediation.
- Lack, J. & Bogacz, F., 2012: “The Neurophysiology of ADR and Process Design: A New Approach to Conflict Prevention and Resolution?” Cardozo J. Conflict Resol., 4(Summer), pp.33–80.
- “Effects of outcomes and random arbitration on emotions in a competitive gambling task” by Jeremy Lack et al.
Jeremy Lack speaks at the “Managing Conflict 4.0” conference at Pepperdine University (his presentation starts at 27:56):
François Bogacz speaks on Blog Talk Radio about how our brain juggles: